Creative Excellence in Graphic Design and/or Fashion with Market Intelligence.
Creative design is at the very core of DesignAShirt. Helping clients translate their creativity and goals through fashion is how we bring those ideas to life. Inspiring a new generation of graphic artists and fashion students is just as important as inspiring our customers who rely on new experts in the field. That’s you!
DesignAShirt.com is pleased to offer the Creative Excellence in Graphic Design and/or Fashion with Market Intelligence Scholarship, which is made up of (two) $500 scholastic awards. Granted annually to the most qualified and deserving U.S. undergraduates or graduates, the awards may be given in each program track (i.e. Design & Fashion) or two in one program (i.e. Design & Design). Applicants must meet the following criteria:
DesignAShirt.com Scholarship Requirements
- Enrollment Status – Full or Part-Time with a minimum of six credits or hours. A current undergraduate or graduate majoring in Graphic Arts & Design, Fashion or related field Currently enrolled with an accredited U.S. university, college or institution of higher learning Recorded minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applicant students enrolled in Graphic Design must submit a 1000 word essay on how design impacts branding along with a sample of their own creative.
- Applicant students enrolled in Fashion must submit a 1000 word essay on how fashion styles influence branding with attached images of styles that support their essay.
- The design should showcase the applicant’s design skills/fashion knowledge and abilities. The essay should reflect their passion for design/fashion and highlight academic achievements, experience and future goals relating to graphic design, art or fashion.
Applicants May not:
Be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of DesignAShirt.com LLC., Company divisions or subsidiaries.
Due Date: Nov. 30, annually
Dec. 15 annually (Should the 15th fall on a Saturday or Sunday, the award will be announced the following regular business day.)
How to apply:
By mail: Applicant should mail their personal marketing package in addition to an official transcript to:
905 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Online + mail: If you need to provide a link to an online portfolio, please mail an official transcript and include the URL within your documents to the above address.
Applicant should use his or her full name as recognized by their educational institution and a valid (.edu) email address in their marketing package.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
- Check this page to stay updated on scholarship award and instructions.